How To Set-Up IPTV On DREAMLINK T1. T1+, T6?
The first step is to obtain the MAC address from the device:
- Let the STB boot up.
- Finish any update that it may find.
- It will bring you to the “Server menu” (where you need to enter the portal information)
- Press the “Exit” button on the remote and click on “Ok”.
- This will bring you to the main dol screen, the mac address can be found in the upper right corner.
*You need a MAC address for your IPTV subscription, provide it to your IPTV providers.
*Provide your MAC address upon ordering, don’t forget to sign up: https://www.iptvsubscription.net/shop/
*Once you subscribed, you will receive the portal URL to set up your device.
How to set up IPTV on DOL:
- From “Dreamlink on Line (DOL)” go to “Settings”.
- Press the green button on your remote to pull up the “Edit” option.
- In the portal name use “iptvsubscription”.
- For the portal URL, use the portal URL provided by your IPTV provider. It will be in your e-mail that was sent to you upon ordering for a subscription.
- Save all settings and reboot.