How to setup IPTV on Smart TV? (With Smart STB APP)
Please note that with the SMART STB App you need to send your Virtual MAC Address that starts with 00:1A:79 to your IPTV provider. You can avail Express, Cloud, Nitro, and OK2 as your IPTV subscription for Smart STB.
- Go to the app store, use the remote of your TV then click on the “Smart TV icon” to redirect you to featured apps.
- Once on the app store, go to “Categories” and click “Videos”.
- From the apps showing find “Smart STB”.
- Click on “Smart STB” and download. This will be in demo mode and free trial for 7 days. After 7 days you can get the licensed version and pay for the subscription.
- After downloading, go to “System settings” then go to “Device info”
- From the “Device info” get the “MAC address” give this to your IPTV provider upon ordering your IPTV subscription.
- Next, go to your browser and go to website http://smart-stb.Net
- On the website click on the option “Get access”.
- Check tickbox on “I have read on the terms and agreement”.
- Under “TV MAC address” input your device’s MAC address.
- Under “Portal URL” update it by the URL given by your IPTV provider.
- Save and reboot TV, once on click “STB emulator” and your channels will be loaded.