How To Set-Up STB Emulator On Android Devices?
Follow this step-by-step procedure on how IPTV can work on Android devices.
- First, you have to download the “STB Emulator” App from Google Play Store (for free). Click here.
- Install and open the app then go to “Settings”, on the top right corner you can find the icon for settings.
- Click on “Profiles” and tap “Test Profile” to edit.
- Then, click “STB Model” and select “MAG 250” as the emulator.
- Tap on “Portal Settings” and enter your portal URL, check your activation email (sent by your IPTV provider), then click “Ok”.
- Now set “Screen Resolution” to “1280×720” or you can match it to your TV.
- To find your MAC address (this is important for IPTV setup), scroll down.
- You can get a new MAC address here.
- Provide your MAC address to your IPTV provider and your choice of IPTV subscription.
- After MAC address activation, your IPTV provider will send an e-mail with the Portal URL.
- Save all settings and reboot the app.
- Your profile will come up on the main page of STB Emulator app. Click your profile and channels will start downloading.