How To Set-Up IPTV on a MAG 250 254 or 256?
- First, you have to unlock or activate your MAC Address, to do so send your MAC address to your IPTV service provider, your MAC address can be found at the back-side of the device, starting with 00:1A:79…
- Make sure that your MAG device is connected to TV and internet by WiFi or Ethernet cable.
- Go to “System Settings” → “Network” then set it up to “AUTO (DHCP)”.
- Select “Auto Update Software and set auto update to “Enabled”. Press the green F2 button to update now. Then exit.
- Next, go to the “Menu” → “Settings” → “System Settings”.
- Choose “General NTP Server”, then set NTP server as “POOL.NTP.ORG”.
- Go back to “System Settings”, choose “Servers” → “Portals”, set Portal 1 name: (put anything you preferred).
- In Portal URL, set the Portal URL we provided you upon ordering (check inbox and spam mail).
- Go back, click “Reboot Portal Option”, server and channels will start loading after reboot. If STB is blocked, double check Portal URL and MAC Address for errors.